Saturday, December 24, 2005

 
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

As is the custom here, I gave a few of the associates I work most with some small holiday presents, which I hope they'll enjoy.

My secretary is always complaining that she's hungry in the mornings, so I bought her some gourmet
treats
, which I hope she'll appreciate.

It's always nice to get people useful presents.

I found a perfect present for Anonymous Wife, something that will fit right in with what she spends most of her day doing, and won't challenge her too much either.

I bought Anonymous Son a toy, and Anonymous Daughter a pretty holiday sweater.

I gave the mail guy and my floor's custodian presents too. The custodian's gift was on sale, so I got a second one for Anonymous Son's second-grade teacher.

I hope you and your families enjoy the season.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?