Sunday, August 20, 2006

 
I can't wait for Monday morning. It's rare I'm so excited, but I snuck into the office this evening to prepare a little surprise. Anonymous Son begged me to take him to the movies this afternoon. He's been dying to see Snakes on a Plane, and even though it's rated R, I figured he's seen worse on TV or when he's opened the door on his mother in the bathroom. The movie was as expected. He loved it and I was kind of bored, except it gave me a perfect idea. I dropped him off at home, then went on a bit of a spending spree and then down to the office. Snakes At The Firm. Planted a couple of asps in the conference rooms. We'll see if that adds some fear and excitement into people's day. I figure some junior associates or paralegals will come across them first, while they're organizing the documents for a real estate closing or a will signing, and freak out, and then I can threaten to fire them unless they get back to work and watch them struggle with the decision between whether to return to the conference room and deal with the snakes or lose their jobs. I know they'll choose the former, and then I'll gather a crowd outside the windows to look in and watch the action. It's going to be a great day. Snakes At The Firm. Why didn't I think of this sooner?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?